Add additional storage space for bulk frozen household items with this chest freezer by Danby Diplomat, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. The small freezer design takes up a minimal amount of space. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Enjoy a generous 8.7 cubic feet (246 L) of freezer space, making it the perfect capacity for couples and small families. This model is DOE complaint saving you energy and money. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, and the drain is also front-mounted, making the defrosting process quick and easy. It comes equipped with a power-on indicator light to let you know your freezer is working continuously. In addition, all your frequent smaller food items can be stored near the top with a storage basket, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized.
- 8.7 cu. ft. (246 L) capacity: Store more of your favorite frozen foods and maximize bulk food storage
- DOE compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Mechanical thermostat: Easy to use for setting the variable temperature range
- Wire storage basket: 1 adjustable wire storage basket for small, frequently used items
- Manual defrost: The front-mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- Power indicator light: lets you know that your freezer is working
- Adjustable leveling feet: Allows easy installation on uneven floors
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
8.7 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.