While this elegant and spacious refrigerator by Danby may be big enough to live in, we don't recommend it. What it is recommended for though is for people who are looking for a reliable and dependable refrigerator unit without freezer space. This all-refrigerator serves up 17 cubic feet (480 litres) of cool, frost-free storage area. Don't let its size scare you away though - premium rollers ensure the refrigerator can be moved with ease. The stylish appliance features a single door with an integrated handle and a clever reversible hinge which allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening. The neat and tidy interior is illuminated by a powerful LED lighting system which makes it easy to organize the two glass-covered vegetable crispers, the integrated door shelves, and the four adjustable glass shelves. An integrated audible alarm is also included should the door ever be left ajar. There's considerable room for large and tall bottle and this top-of-the-line unit comes with a worry-free 18-month warranty on parts and labor along with convenient in-home service.
- Large capacity 17 cu ft all fridge provides ample storage for all your family's needs
- Our convenient frost free design requires minimal maintenance
- Precise digital thermostat with blue LED display in °C or °F can be set between 2°C - 10°C
- Energy efficient bright LED light illuminates the interior
- Full width adjustable glass shelves and door bins can be customized to meet your needs
- Large bottle storage on the door is easily accessible and does crowd the glass shelves
- 2 see-thru crispers with humidity control keep fruits and veggies fresh
- Door ajar alarm - prevents spoiling of foods in the event the door has not closed properly. Audible alarm sounds after 3 minutes
- Reversible door for left or right hand opening can be customized to your space
- Premium rollers allow for the fridge to be moved effortlessly into place
- Energy efficient
Energy Star Rated:
17 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.