How do you make the great outdoors more refreshing than they already are" With the addition of this sleek Danby outdoor refrigerator, of course! Tested to operate in a tropical environment, this unit is made for durability in exterior conditions and functionality in entertaining atmospheres. Featuring Danbys exclusive Contemporary Classic retro-inspired curved door design, rubber-grip ergonomic handle and stylized worktop, its exterior features are only outmatched by its signature interior. Boasting 4.4 cubic-feet (124 liters) of storage and cooling space, it features two and a half tempered glass shelves for maximum storage versatility and a see-through vegetable crisper with glass top. Theres more than enough room for larger bottles and the spacious unit helps keep electricity bills in check with its Energy Star rating and state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat. Maintenance and cleaning are as simple as can be with the automatic defrost system and spotless-steel finish. It also includes an efficient CanStor beverage dispenser and reliable LED interior light. This model is built for convenience as the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening. This esteemed refrigerator also comes with a worry-free 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- 4.4 cu.ft (124 L) capacity compact all-refrigerator
- Energy Star compliant
- 4 castors featuring stainless steel ball bearings for rust-resistance
- Tested for cooling capacity in a tropical environment (109F / 43C)
- Rated to IPX4 water ingress protection for safety
- Waterproof electrical housing
- UV protected plastics
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Spotless steel door finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Automatic defrost
- Rubber-grip ergonomic door handle
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- 2 full width and 1 half-width adjustable glass shelves
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Mechanical thermostat
- Interior LED light
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Integrated door lock
- Reversible door hinge
- Crystal clear food grade waterproof ice bucket
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.