External, In-Line Blowers This quiet performance solution is a perfect alternative to Internal or Exterior blowers. Works with all Broan range hoods designed for use with External blowers.
Features & Benefits Installs remotely in the interior of the home - not restricted by local exterior home codes or service concerns for roof-mounted exterior applications8-position mounting brackets or suspends with special suspension chains (hanger kit included) for hassle-free installationSpecially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise to ensure quiet operationFlexible duct design allows straight-through or right-angle connections with built-in damperIncludes 10" round ductwork transition(s)
- Installs remotely in the interior of the home - not restricted by exterior applications.
- 8-position mounting brackets or suspends with special suspension chains (hanger kit included).
- Designed to work independently from Internal or External blowers, this is not a boost blower - the HLB series needs no other blowers in the system.
- Specially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise.
- Flexible duct design allows straight-through or right-angle connections with built-in damper.
- Includes a 10" round ductwork transition(s).
|Motor Number Of Speeds
|Duct Connector Size
||8" x 12"
|Duct Height Rectangular
|Duct Width Rectangular
|ENERGY STAR® certified product
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.